Whether you’re looking to try some of the best local traditional cuisine or the most refined contemporary international cuisine in the city, Porto offers a variety of restaurants for all tastes and budgets. Here’s a list of the best traditional restaurants in the city by the Go Porto website, where you can taste some of the very typical local dishes.
- A cozinha do Manel : Rua do Heroísmo 215. Traditional northern portuguese food.
- Bacalhoeiro: Avenida Diogo Leite 74, in Vila Nova de Gaia, on the other side of the river, traditional portuguese food with amazing views over the city.
- Chez Lapin: Rua dos Canastreiros 40-42. Very tipical, in the historic Ribeira area
- Pimms: Rua Infante Dom Henrique, 95 r/c – Porto. With an avant-garde concept, Pimms has a cosmopolitan and modern ambience
- Portucale: Rua da Alegria 598 14º, on a 14th floor has wonderful views.
- Vinhas D`Alho: Muro Dos Bacalhoeiros, 139. Traditional portuguese food on the river.
- Casa Garrett: Rua Doutor Barbosa de Castro 56. Modern gastropub and Tapas bar in Downtown Porto.
- Cantinho do Avillez: Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 166, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, with a simple but sophisticated cuisine.
- Tapabento Restaurant & Tapas Bar in downtown Porto, near S. Bento Railway Station, in an old traditional building.
Photo source: www.oportocool.com
Our team will be happy to answer any queries about working and living in any of our wonderful cities at firstname.lastname@example.org.