The African Development Bank will finance 88% of the total budget for the implementation of Cape Verde’s technological park project. The remaining 12% of the €27.2 million project will be financed by the Cape Verdean government. The financing accord will be signed this Monday afternoon in the city of Praia.
“The accord is the result of yet another significant effort made by the Cape Verdean government in favor of the development of information and communication technologies in the country, which have been taken on as fundamental tools in good governance, with a strong inducing effect in entrepreneurship and in business development,” according to a press release from the Ministry of Finances and Planning.
In this sense, the implementation of the technological park is aimed at adding potential to the development, visibility and commercialization of e-government, e-education and financial services, as well as fostering a climate of innovation and technological entrepreneurship and solidifying partnerships with international players of reference in the sector.With the implementation of the project, the Cape Verdean government also intends to attract foreign direct investment for the provision of ICT-based services, this contributing toward building the capacity of Cape Verdean human resources in the area.The technological park is one of the most visible components of the strategic investments Cape Verde has made in the development of an ICT cluster able to allow the country to compete in the international arena in the provision of services in this sector.
The globalization of the mobility services offered by Moving-On is following the economic development in the African Portuguese speaking countries, namely Mozambique. For support in your relocation process to Mozambique please contact us at email@example.com.