This was indeed a hot summer for Portugal! Take a look at some of the tourism related awards that marked these last months. This is why we atMoving-On still think that Portugal is not only the best place to work or study, but also to visit!
- The Azores were reelected the best European “green” tourist destination at the Quality Coast Awards 2013
- Comporta beach was elected by the Huffington Post as one of the fashionable destinations for Europeans
- Amongst a total of 24 countries, Condé Nast Traveller magazine selected Portugal as the best travel destination in 2013
- The jury of the European Garden Awards selected Monserrate Park in Sintra, as one of the three international finalists in the category “Best Development of a Historic Park or Garden”
- In the 7th edition of Today’s Traveller Awards 2013, Portugal won in the Outstanding International Showcase for Art & Culture category
- At the World Travel Awards Portugal won nine of the European tourism “Oscars”!
- … And the list goes on. Does it get any better than this?
If you are currently in an international professional relocation process and you have chosen Portugal or are still having doubts about your country choice, why not schedule a field trip with Moving-Online and get a close-up view of what we have to offer. Find out more at http://www.moving-online.com/en/product/online-field-trip/.